International News/Events in September 2017:
1. President of Swiss Confederation Doris Leuthard three-day visit to India.
2. Prince Charles became the longest-serving Prince of Wales in history.
3. Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Belarus President Aleksandr Grigoryevich Lukashenko in New Delhi to discuss various issues of mutual interest of both countries.
4. The world’s highest sandcastle build in the in the German city of Duisburg. The height of the sandcastle is 16.68 meters.
5. China will give 500 million yuan ($76.4 million) for a BRICS economic and technology cooperation plan.
6. External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj arrived in Russian port city of Vladivostok on a three-day visit to attend the third Eastern Economic Forum.
7. China has banned individuals and organizations from raising funds through Initial Coin Offerings (ICO).
8. Prime Minister Narendra Modi met Belarus President Aleksandr Grigoryevich Lukashenko in New Delhi to discuss various issues of mutual interest of both countries.
9. London is the world’s top financial center. It was surveyed by the Global Financial Centres Index.
10. The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has announced that Paris has been awarded the 2024 summer Olympics and Los Angeles has been given the 2028 edition.
11. Russia and Iraq have restored scheduled commercial airline services for the first time since 2004.
12. US Army and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has inaugurated a permanent base In Israel.
13. Hui Ka Yan has become Asia’s richest man.Exams RiderDownload Our Apps & Watch Latest News