September Month General Awareness Questions and Answers Set – 22
1. Which state government has asked all schools to collect Aadhaar details of their students?
Answer : New Delhi
2. What is the full-form of DLT?
Answer : Distributed Ledger Technology
3. Which two banks jointly conducted the collaborative research of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT)?
Answer : Export-Import Bank of India (Exim Bank) and one bank from each BRICS member states.
4. To which organization the Internet of Things (IoT) signed an agreement to offer comprehensive Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and services to the enterprise customers across India?
Answer : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
5. Where was the 23rd IRIGC-TEC Meeting held in 2018?
Answer : Moscow
6. On whose birth anniversary Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of ‘Swachhata Hi Seva Movement’?
Answer : Mahatma Gandhi
7. Which city has topped OpenSignal’s list of 4G availability in India?
Answer : Kolkata
8. In which city the Samsung opened its biggest experience center in India?
Answer : Bengaluru
9. What is the full-form of PMAASHA?
Answer : Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay Sanrakshan Abhiyan
10. Where was the first tripartite meeting of India, Iran and Afghanistan held?
Answer : Kabul