September Month General Awareness Questions and Answers Set – 20
1. On which date the International Day of Democracy observe?
Answer : September 15
2. Which two countries signed an agreement on cooperation in plant protection and plant quarantine and on-air services?
Answer : India and Serbia
3. Name of the movement launched by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi to boost nationwide public participation in the Swachh Bharat Abhiyan?
Answer : Swachhata Hi Seva
4. In which state India’s first tribal circuit tourism project under Swadesh Darshan scheme has inaugurated?
Answer : Chhattisgarh
5. Which state government constructed the Majerhat Bridge?
Answer : West Bengal
6. To which country India signed an agreement to encourage the quality destination of the tourism industry?
Answer : Malta
7. What is the full-form of OMO?
Answer : Open Market Operation
8. Who is the author of the book “Bastar Dispatches: A Passage Through the Wilds”?
Answer : Narendra
9. Which state celebrates the agricultural festival of Nuakhai in India?
Answer : Odisha
10. Justice Ranjan Gogoi has been appointed as the ______th Chief Justice of India (CJI)?
Answer : 46th