List of Agreements Signed in September Month 2017:
|India and Afghanistan||In the areas of health; transport; space and new development partnership.|
|Swedish defense major SAAB and Adani Group||To manufacture the Gripen E fighter jets in India.|
|Nepal and UN Assistance Package||To lay out the country's development strategy for the next five years|
|Maharashtra Government and Mother Dairy Fruit and Vegetable Pvt. Ltd||To set up a state-of-the-art milk and milk products processing plant.|
|India and Japan||To collaborate closely in defense production including on dual-use technologies.|
|Ashok Leyland and Rosoboronexport||To supply tracked vehicle solutions to the armed forces.|
|Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and US-based networking solutions provider Coriant||To chart the path to 5G and Internet of Things (IoT) in India.|
|Exide Life Insurance and Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank (PMC Bank)||To offer its protection and savings products to the latter's customers.|
|Assam Government and Google||To Increase Digital Literacy|
|Turkey and Russia||To buy S-400 missile defense systems in its first major weapons purchase from Moscow.|
|Bharti Airtel and SK Telecom of Korea||To build advanced telecom network in India.|
|Paytm Payments Bank (PPB) and National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)||To launch a RuPay-powered digital debit card.|
|PayU and IRCTC||For rail tickets booked via the IRCTC website.|
|Force Motors Ltd and Rolls-Royce Power Systems AG||To produce engines for power generation and rail application and complete power generation systems.|
|Corporate Affairs Ministry and Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) and Automatic and regular exchange of information||To curb the menace of shell companies money laundering and black money in the country.|
|HSBC and Sa-Dhan||To develop a digital ecosystem for India's unbanked segment.|
|Government of India and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA)||For a project to upgrade the environment management plan|
|Amazon and Bank of Baroda||To Offer Micro-Loans To Sellers.|
|India and Japan||Their airlines to operate the unlimited number of flights between the two countries.|
|Saudi Arabia and Britain||For military cooperation|
|Dabur India and Amazon||For an online Ayurveda marketplace|
India and Switzerland:
Traction Rolling stock
EMU and Train sets
Traction Propulsion Equipment
India and Myanmar:
1. MoU on Maritime Security Cooperation.
2. Cultural Exchange Programme for the year 2017-2020.
3. MoU on Enhancing the Cooperation of the upgradation of the Women’s Police Training Centre at Yamethin, Myanmar.
4. MoU for Sharing White Shipping Information between the Indian Navy and Myanmar Navy
5. Technical Agreement for providing Coastal Surveillance System
6. MoU between the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO), Ministry Of Health and Family Welfare of the Republic of India and Food and Drugs (FDA), Ministry of Health and Sports of Myanmar on Cooperation in Medical Products Regulation.
7. Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of MIIT
8. Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of India-Myanmar Center for Enhancement of IT-Skill
9. MoU in the field of elections between the Election Commission of India and The Union Election Commission of Myanmar.
10. MoU on Cooperation between Myanmar Press Council and the Press Council of India.
India and Belarus:
1. MoU between the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Belarus.
2. MoU between the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship of the Government of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Education of the Government of the Republic of Belarus for Cooperation in the Field of Vocational Education and Training.
3. Agreement on Scientific and Technical Cooperation between Indian National Science Academy (INSA) and the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
4. MoU between Indian Council of Agricultural Research, India and Belarusian State Agricultural Academy, Gorki, Belarus for Cooperation in Agricultural Research and Education.
5. Protocol amending the Agreement between the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmer’s Welfare of the Republic of India and the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus signed on April 16, 2007.
6. Programme of cooperation between the Government of Republic of India and the Government of Republic of Belarus in the field of culture for 2018-2020.
7. MoU between M/o Petroleum & Natural Gas of the Republic of India and Belarusian State Concern of Oil and Chemistry in the Oil and Gas Sector.
8. MoU between JSV “Belzarubezhstroy” and National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd.
9. MoU between JSC Belarusian Potash Company (BPC) and Indian Potash Ltd (IPL).
10. Agreement on the implementation of MoU signed between OJSC Minsk Tractor Works and Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd. India in Pune.