Roles and Responsibilities of Junior Engineer in WBPSC
A Junior Engineer is an entry position for a full pledged Engineering profession. A Junior Engineer works under the supervision of an Engineer. A Junior Engineer is responsible for checking and testing of certain meters if work is involved in an industrial plantation. He is also responsible in maintaining the optimum performance of a certain engineering system or design, as per direct mandate by the engineer.
1) Electrical engineer has responsible to Design, implement, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes.
2) He/She Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
3) He/She is responsible to check the direct and coordinate manufacturing, construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
1) Civil Engineer has responsible to analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) He/She has plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) He/She compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
1. Mechanical designers typically work in an office setting, reviewing specifications and other data to develop mechanical layouts. Designers typically have working knowledge of mechanical parts as well as computer-aided design (CAD) software, such as AutoCAD.
2. He/She also responsible to design a preliminary model of design. Mechanical designers may be responsible for presenting it to a project engineer. If the model is approved, designers may then finalize designs and sent prints to the production department.
3. In many industries the process of install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements take care by mechanical engineer.Exams RiderDownload Our Apps & Watch Latest News