Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Manager in State Bank of India:
1. Undertaking searches with concerned authorities including Sub-Registrar of Assurances, Revenue Officials etc.
2. Capable of vetting Title Reports/documents/revenue records etc.
3. Draft all incidental documents including filling up of the title investigation report and creation/perfection of requisite security in favor of the Bank
4. Scrutinize property documents to ascertain devolution of title.
5. Conduct online ROC searches, the record of the registry office, Court and related offices.
6. Obtain EC.
7. Ensure availability/compliance of legal/statutory clearances, dues.
8. Scrutinize TVRs submitted by Bank’s empanelled advocates.
9.Provide legal opinion in respect of other related areas as and when sought on an ongoing basis.Exams RiderDownload Our Apps & Watch Latest News