List of Agreements Signed in February Month 2018:
|Government of India and World Bank||$100 million loan agreement to promote rural economy in selected blocks of Tamil Nadu.|
|India and Ashgabat||Establishment of an International Transport and Transit Corridor between the Iran; Oman; Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.|
|Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) and Joint Stock Company United Shipbuilding Corporation (USC)||To collaborate and engage in Design; Development and Execution of contemporary; State-of-Art vessels for Inland and Coastal Waterways.|
|Inland Waterways Authority of India (IWAI) and World Bank||For Jal Marg Vikas Project on river Ganga.|
|Ola and the Government of Assam||For river taxi service in Guwahati.|
|Sweden and the United Nations World Food Programme||$370 million dollars to WFP over the next four years.|
|Google and National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)||To teach Digital Citizenship and Safety course|
|India and Iran||For the Avoidance of Double Taxation|
|Telangana Government and Taoyuan City of Taiwan||For better technology partnership in the state.|
|Uttar Pradesh Government and Amazon India||To facilitate online selling of Khadi products.|
|Government of India and Asian Development Bank (ADB)||For improvement and expansion of water supply in Bhagalpur and Gaya in Bihar.|
|Government of India and Canada's International Development Research Centre (IDRC)||Programme based research support|
|Government of Tamil Nadu and IT Major Microsoft||To improve the integration of technology in teaching and learning in the state.|
India and Abu Dhabi:
1. MoU between a consortium led by ONGC and Abu Dhabi national oil company for acquisition of 10% stake in offshore concession was inked.
2. MoU aiming to institutionalize employment of Indian workers in UAE to safeguard their interests was also signed.
3. MoU aiming at technical cooperation in rail sector between Ministry of railways and Federal transport authority and maritime of UAE signed.
4. In the area of financial services, MoU between BSE and Abu Dhabi Securities exchange was also inked.
5. MoU between Government of Jammu and Kashmir and DP World was also signed to establish multi-modal logistics park and hub in Jammu comprising warehouses and specialized storage solutions.