Roles and Responsibilities of the Operation Assistant (Sea) Post in Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd:
1. Preparation of Checklist and taking approval from clients.
2. Filing of Bill of Entries & Shipping Bills through ICEGATE timely.
3. Registration, Click here
Roles and Responsibilities for the Operation Assistant (Air) Post in Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd:
1. Filing of CGM files through ICEGATE.
2. Preparation of Checklist, the filing of the bill of entry.
3. Ensure timely dispatch of pre-alert.
4. Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator Post in Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd:
1. Sales of freight forwarding /Logistics activities and related associated services.
2. Developing new customers and retaining existing customers in and aroundClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Public Relations Officer in Bank of Baroda:
1. Planning, Developing and Implementing PR Strategy for the Bank.
2. Media Management:
1. Communicating with colleagues and key spokespeople;
2. Liasoning with, aClick here
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination (IFS) Details 2018:
Indian Forest Service is one of the Civil Services of India and belongs to the All India Services group, with other two All India Services being the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Indian Civil Services Examination Post:
The name of the services under the Indian Civil Services:
1. Indian Administrative Service.
2. Indian Foreign Service.
3. Indian Police Service.
4. Indian P & T AccountClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Cook & Steward Post in Indian Coast Guard:
They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In additionClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Various Posts in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC):
1. The Job profile of Asstt. Managers (Electrical/S&T/Civil) pertains to management of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & mClick here
Job Description of the Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB) - Loco Pilot and Technicians:
1. Assistant Loco Pilot:
He assists Loco Pilot in Driving or piloting the train. The job requires continuous attention and a high degree of responsiveness. Your Click here
Job Description for the Karnataka State Cooperative Marketing Federation (KSCMF):
I. General Vacancies: 120 posts
S.no, Name of the Posts, No. of Posts
1, Assistant Engineer, 01 post
2, Branch Manager Grade-I, 05 posts
3, Branch ManaClick here
Roels and Responsibilities of the Laboratory Assistant in Forensic Science Department:
1. Perform biological, chemical, hematological, serological or physical analyses on a variety of samples obtained at crime scenes.
2. Operate, adjust and maiClick here
Roels and Responsibilities of the Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in State Bank of India (SBI):
1. Talking to customers to resolve their doubts and queries and giving them the right guidance.
2. Manning the deposit/withdrawal counterClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of Various Post in National Defence Academy
National Defence Academy:
The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the NavyClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank of India:
1. Manager (Credit Analyst):
• Carrying out of Due diligence on credit proposals assigned.
• Timely completion of Review / Renewals as Appraiser, including CClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Assistant Commissioner of Labour Post:
The duties and functions of the Asst. Labour Commissioners in the respective Zonal /district headquarters comprises mainly:
1. To act as the Conciliation officer under the Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Head – Administration in IBPS:
i. Overall supervision/control on the functioning of all the activities in the General Administration/HR, Accounts, Legal, Security etc.
ii. Develop strategies to improve overallClick here
Job profile for the Probationary Officer in Canara Bank:
Canara Bank has invites application for the eligible candidates to apply for admissions to the specially designed One-year training course leading to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and FinaClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Diploma Trainee in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL):
1. Diploma Trainee (Electrical):
The candidate shall have to work in supervisory capacity for foundation & erection of equipments in EHV Sub-StClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) in State Bank of India (SBI):
1. Conducting Audit of branches/offices of the Bank and/or its Subsidiaries/Associates/JVs located within India or abroad at the direction of the InternClick here