Roles and Responsibilities of the Secretarial/Administrative Assistant in IIM - Bangalore:
1. Provide SecretarialAdmin Support.
2. Preparing Annual Area Plan consisting of all planned activities of the area during the academic year.
3. Help AClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Various Post in Wildlife Institute of India (WII):
1. Conservation Biologist:
Candidate will assist the Project Scientist and Associate in field research on ecology and conservation biology on Ganga ecosystem.Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of Administrative Officer in OICL:
1. The main responsibility for the Administrative Officer is overseeing the issuance of insurance policies (which will be marketed by Insurance Agents and Development Officers), settlinClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Chief Statistician in Vijaya Bank:
The Chief Statistician shall be reporting to the General Manager-Risk Management. His/her job profile is to:
1. Develop credit risk models to predict risk estimates such as PD,Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer in Bank of Maharashtra:
1. Chief Financial Officer (CFO):
a) Responsible for accurate and timely presentation and reporting of financial information of the Bank.
b) Establish accountinClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Assistant in United India Insurance Company:
The nature of work of the Assistant in United India Insurance will comprise of routine clerical duties like issuing insurance policies (which will be marketed by InsuranClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Risk Management Officer in Bank of Maharashtra:
1. Credit Risk Officer:
1. Calculation of Basel II/III CRAR as per RBI guidelines.
2. Implementation of qualitative and quantitative requirements of StandardizClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Diploma Trainee in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL):
The candidate shall have to work in supervisory capacity for foundation & erection of equipment in EHV Sub-Stations, Testing and Commissioning of equiClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Principal Official Language Officer in Bank:
1. Translation of confidential examination questions and other official documents in the Hindi Language.
2. Development of Objective and Descriptive type questions toClick here
Job Description for Project Research Associate Recruitment in IIT Bombay:
1. Project Research Associate:
1. Perform basic data analysis on various aspects of the projects.
2. Develop data visualizations of project data.
3. Extract and link sClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Various Post in Wellington Cantonment Board:
S.no, Name of the Posts, No. of Posts
1, Lower Division Clerk, 02
2, Office Assistant, 01
3, Mason, 01
4, Mazdoor, 04
5, Safaiwala, 08
6, Electrical LinemClick here
Job Description for Technical Assistant and Field Worker in National Institute of Medical Statistics:
1. Technical Assistant/Field Investigator (Field Work):
1. To report the project coordinator and follow the survey guidelines as per the field Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the District Project Officer and Project Assistant in Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan:
1. District Project Officer:
1. Planning, management & supporting the implementation of the project in the respective district of BiClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of Junior Engineer Post in Konkan Railway:
Junior Engineer is in charge of maintenance of Signal and Telecommunication assets in the jurisdiction covering stations as well as block section, en-route and is supported for perfClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Various Post in National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research (NCAOR):
1. Coordinator Grade IV:
To assist the Centre Director/Sr. Scientists in all office related work such as Secretarial, Event Management, ProClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Assistant Agricultural Engineer in TNPSC:
1. Agriculture Engineer is responsible for managing several kinds of issues which are raised during work in forms like a variation of temperature, light and dampness.
Roles and Responsibilities of the IBPS Probationary Officer (PO):
1. A Probationary Officer (PO) or a Management Trainee (MT) is the first level to enter the banking world.
2. He or she reports to immediate seniors who evaluate his performance iClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator in Balmer Lawrie & Co Ltd:
1. Sales of freight forwarding/Logistics activities and related associated services.
2. Developing new customers and retaining existing customers in and around the loClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the IBPS Officer:
1. Law Officer:
1. Dealing with references on legal issues.
2. Preparing initial drafts of legislation administered/to be administered by the Institute.
3. Preparation of drafts of pleadings Click here