Job Description for TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment 2017:
Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service:
Tamil Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Specialist Officer in Punjab National Bank:
General Manager – HR (Corporate):
1. Responsible for the Bank’s Human Resources strategy, framework and systems, ensuring they are aligned to the
business object Click here
Roles and Responsibilities for Credit Officer and Manager in Bank of India:
1. Credit Officer:
1. Credit Officer has to ensure that credit appraisals and documentations are properly done.
2. He/She has responsible for ensuring loan recovery i
Roles and Responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer in Chennai Smart City Limited:
1. The Chief Financial Officer is the executive head responsible for financial management of the Company.
2. He/She is responsible for assessing financial Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Site Engineer in Chennai Metro Rail Limited:
1. To carry out a variety of basic field duties at the job site related to project construction.
2. Initiate progress and final payments with owners and subcontractor Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Credit Officer in Repco Home Finance Limited:
1. Scrutiny of loan applications online and ascertaining eligibility vis-à-vis different loan products of RHFL.
2. Ascertaining KYC compliance for processing of app Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Various Post in Nainital Bank:
1. Finance Head – Digital Ventures:
1. Providing proactive leadership & management to drive execution and operational excellence across the finance function within DVNTB. This in Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Probationary Officer in Dena Bank:
Dena Bank are looking for candidates with young, energetic and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers t
Roles and Responsibilities of the Administrative Officer in National Insurance Company Limited:
1. Job profile of an Administrative Officer in the insurance company is almost similar to that of a PO (officer) in govt bank.The major differences, tho Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Dean of Studies in State Bank of India:
The Dean of the institute will primarily help in setting up the institute and running the institute. He/She will also be responsible for administrative as well operative fun Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of Assistant District Public Prosecution Officer in OPSC:
1. The State Government shall appoint in every district one or more Assistant Public Prosecutors for conducting prosecutions in the Courts of Magistrates.
2. T Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Assistant Commandants in Central Armed Police Forces:
The Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) refers to the uniform nomenclature of five security forces in India under the authority of Ministry of Home Affairs. The Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Scientist Post in National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis:
Scientist C (Non–Medical):
To coordinate all the research activities in Chennai and Mumbai site. Responsibilities will also include supervisio
Roles and Responsibilities of the Scientist in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC):
Plan, Design, Analyse, Develop & Realize electronics sub-systems for the Inertial Navigation system. Study existing systems and dev Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Gramin Dak Sevak in Indian Postal Department:
The Department of Posts is the only department of the Government of India where there is a special category of employees working called Gramin Dak Sevaks.
In fact, Click here
Job Description of the Specialist Officer in Oriental Bank of Commerce :
S.no, Name of the Posts, No. of Posts
1, Senior Manager (FA) – Chartered Accountant; Taxation, 01 Post
2, Senior Manager (FA)-Chartered Accountant Ind AS Cell, 01 Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Probationary Officer in Bank of Baroda:
Bank of Baroda are looking for young, energetic, and innovative minds who can be imparted with the necessary knowledge and skills required to be good all-round bankers throu Click here