Roles and Responsibilities of the Accounts Officer Post in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL):
- Preparation of Annual Accounts under Companies Act, 2013 and Ind-As issued by ICAI.
- Internal Audit.
- Statutory Audit.
- Government AClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Officers in Gujarat CSR Authority:
* Conceptualization of innovative CSR projects and ensure execution of projects through credible implementing partners.
* Preparation of project proposals and ensuring Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Program Manager in Meghalaya Information Technology Society (MITS):
Candidate should be capable enough to handle the site on his own.
Candidates should be able to line out the site as per the drawings and plan tClick here
Job Description for the Group 'C' Posts in Goa Naval Area:
1. Telephone Operator:
To attend & comprehend telephone calls received in Hindi and English language and operate EPBX and modern day software meant for call waiting, forwarding, connectiClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL):
Candidate is required to possess Good Leadership, Communication and Presentation Skills to carry out the following activities:
1. Field Testing/Operation/RepaClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer in Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC):
1.Interacting and liaising with Govt official.
2.Installation and commissioning of Hardware and Softwares.
3.Project Monitoring and imClick here
Roles and Responsibilities for the Lecturer Post in Union Public Service Commission (UPSC):
Teaching Diploma and Post-Diploma Courses, Design and developing of laboratory instruction, student assessment and evaluation, innovation in instruction, deClick here
Job Description for the Village Revenue Officer (VRO) in TSPSC:
1. The main functions of the Village Revenue Officer (VRO) will be the maintenance of village records, collection of taxes, land revenue, preliminary reports on the issue of certificatClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Informatics Assistant and Junior Chemist in Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL):
1. Prepare test solutions, compounds, and reagents for laboratory personnel to conduct the test.Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Economist Officer in Nainital Bank Limited:
(1) Conducting empirical studies to detect trends and forecast business/economic indicators.
(2) Business planning process of the Bank.
(3) Conducting impact studieClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Research Associate and Deputy Manager Post in IBPS:
The job requires the development of objective type aptitude & achievement tests designed to assess cognitive ability and personality domainClick here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2018:
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) National Defence Academy is a premier joint training institution and center of excellence for grooming juniorClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Specialist Cadre Officers Post in State Bank of India (SBI):
1. Central Research Team – Mutual Fund Research Analyst:
The Mutual Fund Research Analyst would work closely with Product & Research Head and conducClick here
IBPS - Regional Rural Banks (RRB) Job Notification 2018:
S.no, Post, Vacancies
1, Officer Assistant, 7374
2, Office Scale I, 4856
3, Officer Scale-II – (IT), 83
4, Officer Scale-II – (General Banking Officer), 1395
5, Officer ScaClick here
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) - Sub Inspector Job Description:
Post-Code No, Post Name, No. of Vacancies
11, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Sub Inspector of Police (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department, 710Click here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Scientist Post CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute:
1. Principal Scientist:
The candidate has to work in the isolation of stress-responsive gene(s)/transcription factor (s)/gene expressioClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Director in Indian Institute of Bank Management (IIBM):
1. The Institute seeks a Director who shall be its Chief Executive Officer (CEO). He/she should have the vision and ability to transform IIBM into an InstitutClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Engineer in Punjab Energy Development Agency (PEDA):
1. Project Engineer (For Managing Punjab State Energy Conservation Fund (PSECF):
The SECF should not include energy efficiency projects to be executedClick here
Roles and Responsibilities of the System Administrator in Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST):
The person will provide IT supports to all the members of the institute, manage firewall, servers, trouble-shooting for LAN and WAN includinClick here