1. Which of the following is not computer language?
(a) High-level language
(b) Medium level language
(c) Low-level language
(d) All of these
Answer : (b) Medium level languaClick here
1. UNIVAC is
(a) Universal Automatic Computer
(b) Universal Aray Computer
(c) Unique Automatic Computer
(d) Unvalued Automatic Computer
Answer : (a) Universal Automatic CompuClick here
1. A directory within a directory is called
(a) Mini Directory
(b) Junior Directory
(c) Part Directory
(d) Sub Directory
Answer : (d) Sub Directory[/otw_shortcode_content_toClick here
1. Softcopy is the intangible output, so then what is hard copy?
(a) The physical parts of the computer
(b) The printed parts of the computer
(c) The printed output
(d) The physical output devices
[otw_shortcode_content_toggle title="Show AClick here
A water tank is hemispherical below and cylindrical at the top. If the radius is 12m and capacity is 3312*π cubic meter the height of the cylindrical portion in meters is?
Capacity: 3312*π meter cube.
Volume of the cylClick here
1. A file extension is separted from the main file name with a(n)________ but no spaces
(a) question mark
(b) exclamation mark
Answer : (d) dot [/otw_Click here
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers:
Directions (1-15): What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following questions?
1. 58% of 842 + ? = 1200
1. 625.97 * 7.5 + 299.87 = ? - 4632.64
Answer : 9627.285
625.97 * 7.5 + 299.87 = ? - 4632.64
= 4694.775 + 299.87 + 4632.64 = ?
= ? = 9627.285
Read the following passage carefully and answer the questions given below it.
Certain words are printed in bold to help you locate them while answering some of the questions.
The Sun, while going on his daily rounds saw a princess and fell in love wClick here
United India Insurance Company Assistant Exam Test of Numerical Aptitude Study Material:
1. Find the average of the following set of scores:
221, 231, 441, 359, 665, 525
(e) None of these
United India Insurance Company Assistant Exam Test of Reasoning Study Material:
1. How many are such pairs of letters there in the word "LABOUR" many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions) as thet have between them iClick here
Karur Vysya Bank PO Exam Practice Paper:
Karur Vysya Bank has announced the recruitment process for the Probationary Officer (Scale I Cadre). post.
Syllabus and Pattern for KVB PO Written Exam
Here we provide the practice paper for Karur Vysya BaClick here
TNPSC Group 2A Practice Paper:
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has announced the recruitment process for the following departments:
1. Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service
2. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
3. Tamil Nadu MinisterialClick here
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Practice Papers:
Dena Bank has conduct the Written Exam for selecting Probationary Officer post. Here we provide the practice paper:
1. Dena Bank PO Exam Practice Paper IClick here
1. Rhinoceros horns are made of hairs only, it's not a bone.
2. The country which does not have a theater is Bhutan.
3. The country which makes newspaper in clothes is Spain.
4. The first country which makes the currency in the paper is China.Click here
New India Assurance Company Limited Preliminary Exam Quantitative Aptitude Practice Set – 1
What should come in place of question mark in the following number series?
1. 121, 117, 108, 92, 67, ?
(d) 37Click here
How to prepare the NIACL Assistant Exam 2017?
We provide the section wise practice set for New India Assurance Co. Ltd Assistant Preliminary Exam 2017.
Click here to view the Pattern for New India Assurance Co. Ltd Assistant PreliClick here
New India Assurance Company Limited Preliminary Exam Reasoning Practice Set - 1
1. How many are such pairs of letters there in the word 'LABOUR' each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directionsClick here