Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. Which places in India does not have a stock Exchange?
Answer : Udaipur
2. Which is the name of private sector Bank in India?
Answer : Axis Bank
3. Biggest tax paying sector in India is:
Answer : Industrial Sector
4. UCO Bank is a major government-owned commercial bank of India. Expanded form of UCO Bank is?
Answer : United Commercial Bank
5. TRIPS and TRIMS are associated with which of following organization
Answer : WTO
6. Which are the first two Indian Banks has allowed to open branches in Pakistan in August, 2012?
Answer : SBI and Bank of India
7. ECB can be raised under Track-II for the general corporate purpose (including working capital). The minimum average maturity period will be
Answer : 10 years
8. Cheque which is truncated during the course of clearing cycle is called __________
Answer : Truncated Cheque
9. Person named in the instrument to whom or to whose order the money is to be paid is known as?
Answer : Payee
10. National Housing Bank (NHB), a wholly owned subsidiary of the central bank (RBI) was established in 1988 under the
Answer : National Housing Bank Act, 1987