Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. FM has announced increase of budgetary allocation on infrastructure for 2018-19 to ______________ against estimated expenditure of Rs.4.94 lakh crore in 2017-18.
Answer : Rs. 5.97 lakh crore
2. How much amount has been pegged of the Railways Capital Expenditure for the year 2018-19?
Answer : Rs. 1,48,528 crore
3. Under the Regional connectivity scheme of UDAN initiated by the Government last year, 56 unserved airports and 31 unserved helipads would be connected. UDAN stands for-
Answer : Ude Desh ka Aam Nagrik
4. The Budget 2018-19 has proposed to expand the airport capacity more than five times to handle a billion trips a year under a new initiative. What is the name of that initiative?
Answer : NABH Nirman
5. Government will establish a unified authority for regulating all financial services in IFSCs in India. What is the meaning of “S” in IFSCs?
Answer : Service
6. By how much Industries Growth has been seen at (in Economic Survey 2017-18)-
Answer : 4.4 per cent
7. What is the meaning of GVA?
Answer : Gross Value Added
8. It was pointed out that the ROSL has increased exports of readymade garments (man-made fibers) by about 16 per cent but not of others. What is the meaning of “L” in ROSL?
Answer : Levies
9. According to Economic Survey 2017-18, which states has the greatest number of GST registrants?
Answer : Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Gujarat
10. India‘s internal trade in goods and services (excludes non-GST goods and services) is actually even higher and is about ____________ of GDP.
Answer : 60%