Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. The rate on which banks borrow from the RBI is called?
Answer : Bank Rate
2. What is the full form of ‘NBFC’ as used in the Financial sector?
Answer : Non Banking Fiancial Companies
3. Cross-selling is not effective for which product?
Answer : Pension loans
4. What is the full form of “ECS”?
Answer : Evening Cheque System
5. What is the full form of the term SLR as used in the banking sector?
Answer : Statutory Liquidity Ratio
6. CRR stands for?
Answer : Cash Rate Requirements
7. Which is the oldest financial institution in India?
Answer : Commercial Bank
8. In which year was SIDBI established?
Answer : 1990
9. Which is the first Development Financial Institution in the country to cater to the long-term finance heeds of the industrial sector?
Answer : IFCI
10. What is the main function of Agricultural Finance Corporation Limited?
Answer : Consultancy Services in the field of Organization