Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. Which is not a public sector unit/undertaking/agency?
Answer : Axis Bank
2. CRR stands for?
Answer : Cash Rate Requirements
3. Green Banking means ?
Answer : Financing of environment friendly projects by banks
4. Fiscal deficit in the Union Budget means?
Answer : The sum of budgetary deficit and net increase in internal and external borrowings
5. Free international trade leads to equalization of?
Answer : Trade between two countries
6. Which is not a quantitative control method of credit control?
Answer : Selective Credit Control
7. The RBI has helped to finance India’s foreign trade through?
Answer : EXIM Bank
8. When the prince of a substitute of a commodity X falls, then the demand for X?
Answer : Falls
9. The provision of credit and other financial services and products of very small amount to the poor in rural semi urban and urban areas to enable them to raise their income level and living standard is known as?
Answer : Micro Credit
10. The National Stock Exchange functions from?
Answer : Mumbai