Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. The Doing Business Report” is prepared by which of the following organisations every year?
Answer : World Bank (WB)
2. Which cannot be called as a debt instrument as referred in financial transactions?
Answer : Stock
3. Which is not a type of cheque issued by an individual?
Answer : Savings Cheque
4. “World Investment Report” is annually published by
Answer : UNCTAD
5. Treasury bills are issued in India by ______
Answer : Government of India
6. A Committee on Banking Supervision which provides a forum for regular cooperation on banking supervisory matters and to enhance understanding of key supervisory issues and improve the quality of banking supervision worldwide.
Answer : BASEL
7. DIPP is the nodal agency in the field of foreign investments in India. What is the full form of DIPP?
Answer : Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion
8. The letter ‘R’ denotes which word in the term IFRS?
Answer : Reporting
9. Which bank account opened by NRI to deposit income mainly generated from an Indian source?
Answer : NRO
10. In it, a worldwide recognised identification code used at the time of international credit transfer between banks and also when there is an exchange of messages between banks.
Answer : SWIFT Code