Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. IBA stands for
Answer : Indian Banks’ Association
2. What is the present Repo Rate?
Answer : 6.25%
3. Which among the following rates is not the policy rate of RBI?
Answer : Cash Reserve Ratio
4. The Banking Ombudsman is a senior official appointed by…………..?
Answer : Reserve Bank of India
5. As on date, there is _________ Banking Ombudsman centre located in India.
Answer : 20
6. IBA was set up in ________ with 22 members to discuss issues of common interests.
Answer : 1946
7. What is the effort of IBA?
Answer : Co-ordinate and co-operate on procedural, legal, technical, administration, professional matters.
8. Central Government has notified in the Official Gazette ___________ CPI inflation as the target for the period from August 5, 2016 to March 31, 2021 with the upper tolerance limit of 6 per cent and the lower tolerance limit of 2 per cent.
Answer : 4 percent
9. What is the full form of CPI?
Answer : Consumer Price Index
10. What is the focus & Priorities of IBA?
Answer : Members to encourage inter-bank co-operation and co-ordination