Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. Asia’s first EPZ was set up in
Answer : Kandla, Gujarat
2. NPA is a loan or an advance where interest and/or instalment of principal remain overdue for a period of more than ______ days in respect of a term loan.
Answer : 90 days
3. NPA is a loan or an advance where?
Answer : the account remains ‘out of order’ in respect of an Overdraft/Cash Credit (OD/CC).
4. The purpose of MUDRA is to provide funding to the non-corporate small business sector through various Last Mile Financial Institutions like
Answer : MFIs
5. MUDRA Bank, a Non-Banking Finance Company as MUDRA Ltd has been set up as a subsidiary of…………?
Answer : SIDBI
6. In which among the following year Asia’s first Export Processing Zone (EPZ) was set up?
Answer : 1965
7. What is the meaning of “E” in SEZs?
Answer : Economic
8. Banks are required to classify NPA further into the ___________ categories based on the period for which the asset has remained nonperforming and the realisability of the dues.
Answer : Three
9. Which among the following are not the categories of NPA?
Answer : Profit Assets
10. PMMY were launched on 08 April 2015 by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi. What is the full form of PMMY?
Answer : Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana