Banking Awareness Practice Set
1. The Reserve Bank of India has released the first Bi-monthly monetary policy of the new financial year (2017-18) on 06th April 2017. The RBI has however hiked its outlook for GDP growth to ___________ in this fiscal from 6.7% last year.
Answer : 7.4 percent
2. The mission of NABARD is Promote sustainable and equitable agriculture and rural prosperity through effective credit support, related services, institution development and other innovative initiatives. What is meaning of “R” IN NABARD?
Answer : Rural
3. SAT is a statutory body established under the provisions of Section 15K of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Act, 1992. SAT stands for-
Answer : Securities Appellate Tribunal
4. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established on-
Answer : 12th April 1992
5. NABARD was set up with an initial capital of-
Answer : 100 crore
6. BCBS is the primary global standard setter for the prudential regulation of banks and provides a forum for cooperation on banking supervisory matters. What is mean of ‘S’ in BCBS?
Answer : Supervision
7. The Basel III capital regulation has been implemented from April 1, 2013 in India in phases and it will be fully implemented as on
Answer : 31st March, 2019
8. Which among the following product is not a product of NPCI?
Answer : Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
9. Which card is a new card payment scheme launched by NPCI?
Answer : RuPay
10. The Basel Committee has issued the full text of the revised LCR following endorsement on 06th January 2013 by its governing body. What is mean of ‘C’ in LCR?
Answer : Coverage