Banking Awareness Question and Answer:
1. A centralised database with online connectivity to branches and the Internet as well as ATM Network which has been adopted by almost all major banks of our country is known as_________
Answer : Core Banking Solution
2. The purpose of introducing “Know Your Customer” norms by the banks.
Answer : To ensure that the money deposited in banks has come from genuine sources
3. Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India (SPMCIL) Limited was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its corporate office at-
Answer :New Delhi
4. Security Paper Mill (SPM) was formally inaugurated and dedicated to the nation on the 9th March, __________ by the then Deputy Prime Minister, Shri Morarji Desai.
Answer : 1968
5. What is Gross Domestic Product (GDP)?
Answer : It is the market value of all final goods and services made within the borders of a country in a year.
6. _________ account is opened by the investor while registering with an investment broker.
Answer : Demat Account
7. Which bank launches India’s first Mobile ATM?
Answer : ICICI Bank
8. Dalal Street in Mumbai is famous for the field of
Answer : Stock Exchange
9. Deposits which can be withdrawn by a customer without notice is called?
Answer :Demand Deposits
10. E-banking software is not a
Answer : PIPS