Banking Awareness Question and Answer:
1. According to the Income Tax act of 1961, the age of Super senior Citizens should be-
Answer : 80 years
2. Part of company’s earning or profit which is paid out to share holders is known as _______
Answer : Dividend
3. The economic concepts is categorised on the basis of Current Account or Capital Account or both?
Answer : Balance of Payments
4. When there is a difference between all receipts and expenditure of the Government of India both capital and revenue it is called-
Answer : Budgetary Deficit
5. Sukanya Samriddhi Account can be opened up to age of ________ years only from the date of birth.
Answer : Ten years
6. The cards is free from credit risk is
Answer : Debit Card
7. A type of economy that still uses various means of social support, is called-
Answer : Traditional Economy
8. In the field of banking, what does ADF stand for?
Answer : Automated Data Flow
9. What is the duration of Public Provident Fund (PPF) account?
Answer : 15 years
10. Under which Act are the KYC norms implemented-
Answer : Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002