Banking Awareness Question and Answer:
1. An Agreement to exchange one currency with another, at a specific rate of exchange is known as-
Answer :Currency Swap
2. Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) was established as its wholly owned subsidiary on-
Answer : 1995
3. Which Bank has launched its mobile banking app called BPay recently?
Answer :Fino Payments Bank
4. The World Health Organization (WHO) has released its first tranche of emergency funding of $175,000 to provide life-saving healthcare to the “vulnerable population” in Bangladesh’s Cox’s Bazar. Where is the Head Office of WHO?
Answer : Geneva, Switzerland
5. World trade in goods is estimated to grow at a higher __________ in 2017 compared to 1.6 percent increase in 2016, according to revised estimates circulated by the World Trade Organisation.
Answer :3.6 percent
6. The FATF is an inter-governmental body. FATF stands for-
Answer :Financial Action Task Force
7. ___________ is used to describe small loans granted to low-income individuals that are excluded from the traditional banking system.
Answer : Micro credit
8. In which among the following year FATF was established?
Answer : 1989
9. Which year was declared as the ‘International Year of Microcredit’ by United Nations?
Answer : 2005
10. The market in which long-term securities such as stocks and bonds are bought and sold is commonly known as-
Answer :Capital Market