August Month General Awareness Questions and Answers Set – 01
1. Who is the new Chief Justice of the Delhi High Court?
Answer : Justice Rajendra Menon
2. Who is appointed as the Part-time Non-official Directors on the RBI Board?
Answer : Swaminathan Gurumurthy and Satish Kashinath Marathe
3. Which two organizations have signed an agreement for extending the services of school health programme to schools?
Answer : Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) and Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MoTA)
4. To which bank Bajaj Allianz General Insurance signed an agreement to distribute Bajaj Allianz General Insurance products through the bank’s network of 2129 branches across the country?
Answer : Vijaya Bank
5. Where was the Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has launched a defense industrial corridor recently?
Answer : Aligarh (Uttar Pradesh)
6. Name of the books released by the Minister of State for Culture (I/C) Dr. Mahesh Sharma at Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) in New Delhi?
Answer : Jewellery by Dr Gulab Kothari; Ghats of Banaras by Dr Sachidanand Joshi and Untold Story of Broadcasting by Dr Gautam Chatterjee.
7. To how many countries the Government of India has extended e-visa facility for citizens?
Answer : 165 countries
8. Name of the exhibition that was inaugurated by the Minister of State for Culture (I/C) and Minister of State for Environment Forest and Climate Change, Dr. Mahesh Sharma in the premises of National Archives of India in New Delhi?
Answer : Prathibandhit Sahitya mein Swatantrata Sangram
9. Which is the first Indian tribal language to get own Wikipedia edition?
Answer : Santali
10. Where will be the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) conducted the SCO Peace Mission Exercise?
Answer : Russia