13 September 2018 Current Affairs – Study Daily Current Affairs – Study Materials:
ExamsRider updates daily Current Affairs details such as Important Days, Appointments, National News, International News, Sports News, Award Details, Banking News, Agreement Details etc… Study Daily Current Affairs is very
important for all the exam preparations such as IBPS, RRB, SBI, Railways, SSC, UPSC, PSC etc.
|1||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) and Internet of Things (IoT)||To offer comprehensive Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and services to the enterprise customers across India.|
Summit and Conference:
|S.no||Summit and Conference||Place|
|1||23rd IRIGC-TEC Meeting||Moscow|
IRIGC-TEC: India-Russia Inter-Governmental Commission on Technical and Economic Cooperation.
1. Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the launch of ‘Swachhata Hi Seva Movement’ to mark the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
2. The Union cabinet approved a proposal for the complete electrification of Indian Railways by 2021-22, reducing dependence on imported fossil fuel and saving revenue for the national carrier.
3. Kolkata has topped OpenSignal’s list of 4G availability in India.
Top 3 states in the list of 4G availability in India:
4. Samsung has now opened its biggest experience centre in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
5. The Union Cabinet approved new Umbrella Scheme ‘Pradhan Mantri Annadata Aay Sanrakshan Abhiyan (PM-AASHA). The Scheme is aimed at ensuring remunerative prices to the farmers for their produce as announced in the Union Budget for 2018 the announcement was made by the Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh in New Delhi.
India, Iran and Afghanistan held their first tripartite meeting in Kabul, Afghanistan during which implementation of the Chabahar port project and a host of other issues including ways to deepen counter-terror cooperation were discussed.Exams RiderDownload Our Apps & Watch Latest News